Online Consumer Portal
All consumers, customers, or students serviced in our uPortal360 platform are provided with a unique account number and access code for secured access to their accounts.
Consumer Account Access
Login to uPortal360
A unique account number and access code are given to each consumer to login to the portal with.
After entering in their account and access code, the consumer will be asked to verify either their birthday or the last 4 digits of their SSN.
The dashboard gives access to the consumer to find all necessary information regarding their loans including setting up their auto pay, searching their transactions, overview of their account and more.
Adding Payment Method
Adding a new payment method or updating payment information is made simple through the dashboard. Consumers are given the option to set their payment up through a credit card or through their bank account.
A Portal Specifically for your Consumers
Your consumers, customers, or students all have access to their own accounts through uPortal360. Your consumers will have the option to update their account information, set up auto-pay, view their recent charges and more.
Each consumer, customer or student will be given a unique ID and accesscode to login into uPortal360.
Consumer eStatements and eAlerts
uPortal3630 strongly encourages our clients to have their consumers sign up for eCommunications. These reminders and updates allow for consumers to stay on track with repayments and save our clients money.
- Consumers will receive an email notification when their eStatements are available to the address provided when they sign up for their loan
- eStatements can be reviewed at any time by logging into the uPortal360 site and going to the “Statements” tab
- By enrolling in eStatements, the consumer will no longer receive paper copies of their statements. The electronic copies can be downloaded and printed at any time.
- Fee Charged
- Late Fee Grace Period Ending
- New Charge
- Payment Past Due
- Payment Declined
- Payment Posted
- Promotional Term Expiring
- NSF (Insufficient Funds) Payment
We provide your consumers / customers / students with the option to choose how they receive notices on their accounts either through USPS or through email.
If your consumers opt to have their notices send via USPS, we leverage a print vendor to send out all documents.
If a consumer opts-in to electronic notifications, we will leverage email to deliver required notices.